I’m pleased to announce the arrival of the new Wunderwag Industries Pin Looms.
(They are made by my husband’s friend, and I get no compensation for any of the looms sold.)
Features include . . .
- a frame slightly wider than the Weave-It (for easier handling), but not so wide that it will interfere with needle maneuverability
- beveled edge inside the frame facilitates weaving
- rows and corners numbered in black, and center markings on the top and bottom edges
- a clear acrylic frame that makes it easier to see what’s happening at Corner 3 when you get to that last, tight row of weaving
- headless steel pins, about 1/8 inch longer than Weave-It pins
- full compatibility with Weave-It and Zoom Looms (pin spacing is 1/8 inch or .32 cm)